Lab Draw Program
The Health Department offers low-cost laboratory testing. We provide blood draw services utilizing the University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System Reference Laboratory.
Ask your physician to have your labs drawn at the Health Department. A physician's order is required to obtain lab services at the Health Department. Orders may be faxed to 309.467.5104 or you may bring a copy with you to your appointment. Lab services will be offered on Wednesdays and on Thursday mornings. Appointments are required.
A $10 lab drawing fee will be charged to each visit in addition to the cost of the lab service.
This is a cash-pay option only. Payment (check or cash) is required at time of service. Services can not be billed to insurance, however, patients can obtain a receipt of services to submit to their insurance company for reimbursement.
- BMP - Basic Metabolic Panel - $35
- CBC w/ Differential - $35
- CMP - Comp. Metabolic Panel - $35
- Ferritin - $35
- Folic Acid - $35
- Hemoglobin A1C - $45
- Iron Profile - $35
- LDL, Direct - $65
- Lead Level - $35
- Lipid Panel - Cholesterol Levels - $35
- PSA - Prostate Screening - $40
- Quantiferon - TB Gold - $85
- TSH - Thyroid Testing - $35
- TSH +4 - Thryoid Testing - $60
- Uric Acid Serum - $35
- Vitamin B12 - $35
- VItamin D - $50 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Hepatitis A Titer - $45
- Hepatitis B Titer - $45
- MMR Titer - $45
- Mumps Titer - $45
- Varicella Titer - $45 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>