COVID Vaccine Information
Before scheduling your vaccine, please read through the following information carefully to make sure that your appointment is scheduled successfully.
Unless you receive a confirmation number via email or text message, your appointment time is not valid.
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO SCHEDULE COVID-19 APPOINTMENT
IF YOU ARE IN ISOLATION OR QUARANTINE FOR COVID, DO NOT SCHEDULE UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR ISOLATION/QUARANTINE PERIOD!
Clinics at Woodford County Health Department
Location: Woodford County Health Department, 1831 S Main St, Eureka, IL 61530
- You must by 18 years old or older to receive Moderna or J&J Vaccines.
- You must be 12 years of age or older to receive Pfizer vaccine.
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany any minor
- 2nd dose of Pfizer can be received at least 21 days after 1st dose.
- 2nd dose of Moderna can be received at least 28 days after 1st dose.
- Booster doses/3rd doses are available for those who qualify. If you do not meet the qualifications here, DO NOT schedule an appointment. We are waiting on signed standing orders before being able to administer booster doses. We will update when we are able to administer to general population.
- 3rd dose/booster dose available for qualifying individuals ages 18 and up
- Booster/3rd Dose Frequently Asked Questions (link)
- For those that qualify, schedule below
Check each clinic date below to see what vaccine is being offered that day.
- Thursday, October 28, 2021 (click for appointment)
- Pfizer, Moderna and J&J will be offered at this clinic
- Additional clinics for November will be added soon. Please check back.
For vaccination opportunities in Tazewell County, click here.
For vaccination opportunities in Peoria County, click here.
You must bring your vaccine record card with you to have second dose information added. Make sure you print or have access to your appointment ticket/bar code.
Please wear short sleeves to the clinic to aid in the vaccination process. A face mask is required. You will need to wait at least 15 minutes after receiving your vaccine for monitoring.