Women, Infants, & Children Program (WIC)

WIC Here for you guidelines flier
Am I Eligible for WIC benefits? Click HERE or call 309-467-3064. 

What is WIC?
WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) is federally funded through the Department of Agriculture. 

  • Breastfeeding Support 
  • WIC is a nutrition education program that provides vouchers of nutritious foods accepted by local vendors. 
  • Internet Education and face to face opportunities to improve diet and health.
 You MAY qualify if you:
  • Live or work in WOODFORD COUNTY 
  • Pregnant 
  • Have a child(ren) under the age of 5
  • Meet the federal income guidelines 
  • Have SNAP or the Medical Card Title 19 

*Please note, SNAP and Medical Card are checked through government authorized websites on the day of appointment.  If these websites are down; we cannot perform the certification service unless paystubs are presented at time of certification. 

CALL 309-467-3064 TODAY to schedule your appointment.

Moving to Woodford County? 
Easy—Call us to set up your appointment or transfer your existing WIC account. 

Current Nondiscrimination Statement for WIC
(received 10.16.15, revised 1.6.16, 1.6.20)

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.