Immunization Records

If you or your child received vaccines at the Woodford County Health Department, you may request a copy by clicking here (link), checking your electronic medical record (example: mychart), or by calling 309-467-3064 ext. 4700. If the person you are requesting records for is an adult, they will need to contact us directly. 

If immunizations were received at another facility, you will need to contact that health care provider for the records. The Woodford County Health Department may not have those records unless you previously shared them with us.